18 Aug Levitt Pavilion LA: Sunset Ecléctico Presents: Beatriz Solis, Nancy Sanchez y Las Chorizeras, and Eisner Intergenerational Orchestra
That’s 16 years of outstanding diverse live music in MacArthur Park for free!
Sunset Ecléctico Presents: Beatriz Solis, Nancy Sanchez y Las Chorizeras, and Eisner Intergenerational Orchestra from the Heart of Los Angeles (HOLA)
September 3, 2023.
Levitt Pavilion Los Angeles (Levitt LA) is thrilled to announce its 16th season of summer performances in MacArthur Park. Levitt LA’s summer long coming of age party continues to reflect the cultural mosaic of Los Angeles with an outstanding lineup while enjoying an iconic LA outdoor setting in historic MacArthur Park. The season starts June 10 thru Sept 3, 2023.
“Depending on the setting, singer-songwriter Nancy Sanchez can perform ranchera and mariachi, jazz and bossa-nova, or chestnuts from the Great American Songbook. She describes her own music as “Mexican-American art pop.”
Accompanied by her three-woman band, Las Chorizeras, Sanchez puts a contemporary lyrical spin on Mexican folklorico songs that have long been written to reflect a male perspective. The result is old world music with a welcome new word spin.” (George Varga San Diego Union Tribune).
Sunday September 3, 2023 5:00 – 8:00 pm
- Levitt Pavilion Los Angeles @ MacArthur Park. 2230 W. 6th St. Los Angeles, CA 90057. (213) 201-6111
- levittlosangeles.org- Concerts begin at 7:00 pm on Fridays & Saturdays and at 5:00 pm on Sundays. Times may vary. Please see the calendar for the exact schedule.
- Concerts will be live streamed on Levitt LA’s YouTube Channel, Facebook Live and Twitch.- All programs are Free:- RSVP recommended for event updates: http://levittlosangeles.org
- Parking: Athena Parking – 611 Carondelet St., Los Angeles, CA 90057 Public Transportation: Metro: Red Line (Wilshire/Alvarado-MacArthur Park stop)Bus lines 18, 20, 51, 351, 603, 720-
- Audience members are welcome to bring their own picnics, blankets and lawn chairs. – Food and non-alcoholic beverages will be available from local vendors. Please note no outside alcoholic beverages are permitted.
Levitt Pavilion Los Angeles makes live music accessible to all, creating stronger and more connected communities while celebrating the diversity of our city and beyond. Every summer, FREE concerts are presented at Levitt Pavilion, featuring acclaimed, emerging talent to seasoned, award-winning performers in a broad range of music genres. Over 60,000 people of all ages and backgrounds gather on the lawn in historic MacArthur Park to enjoy free live music under the stars. Programming is designed to appeal to all tastes, attracting people from all walks of life to come together for a shared evening of great music, cultural celebrations and a family-friendly atmosphere offered at the Levitt Pavilion!