15 Aug Levitt LA, Guateama Presents: Sara Curruchich, DJ Boris & Los Chapincitos Los Angeles
That’s 16 years of outstanding diverse live music in MacArthur Park for free!
August 20, 2023
Levitt Pavilion Los Angeles (Levitt LA) is thrilled to announce its 16th season of summer performances in MacArthur Park. Levitt LA’s summer long coming of age party continues to reflect the cultural mosaic of Los Angeles with an outstanding lineup while enjoying an iconic LA outdoor setting in historic MacArthur Park. The season starts June 10 thru Sept 3, 2023.
Sara Curruchich is the first indigenous Guatemalan singer-songwriter to take her songs in Kaqchikel -her mother tongue- and Spanish internationally. Her voice and her message of love, awareness, respect and defense of life in all its forms have made her a bearer of light and hope for many women and men.
“100 Mujeres Poderosas” ( 100 Most Powerful Women) – Sara Curruchich on Forbes – Central America
Los Chapincitos Los Angeles -They are a group of boys and girls from Los Angeles who dance traditional Guatemalan folkloric dances under the direction of Genera Cor.
Sunday August 20 5:00 pm – 8pm
- Levitt Pavilion Los Angeles @ MacArthur Park. 2230 W. 6th St. Los Angeles, CA 90057. (213) 201-6111
- levittlosangeles.org- Concerts begin at 7:00 pm on
- Fridays & Saturdays and at 5:00 pm on Sundays. Times may vary. Please see the calendar for the exact schedule.
- Concerts will be live streamed on Levitt LA’s YouTube Channel, Facebook Live and Twitch.- All programs are Free:- RSVP recommended for event updates: http://levittlosangeles.org
- Parking: Athena Parking – 611 Carondelet St., Los Angeles, CA 90057 Public Transportation: Metro: Red Line (Wilshire/Alvarado-MacArthur Park stop) Bus lines 18, 20, 51, 351, 603, 720-
- Audience members are welcome to bring their own picnics, blankets and lawn chairs. – Food and non-alcoholic beverages will be available from local vendors. Please note no outside alcoholic beverages are permitted.
About Levitt Pavilion Los Angeles
Levitt Pavilion Los Angeles makes live music accessible to all, creating stronger and more connected communities while celebrating the diversity of our city and beyond. Every summer, FREE concerts are presented at Levitt Pavilion, featuring acclaimed, emerging talent to seasoned, award-winning performers in a broad range of music genres. Over 60,000 people of all ages and backgrounds gather on the lawn in historic MacArthur Park to enjoy free live music under the stars. Programming is designed to appeal to all tastes, attracting people from all walks of life to come together for a shared evening of great music, cultural celebrations and a family-friendly atmosphere offered at the Levitt Pavilion!