11 Mar LA ARROLLADORA BANDA EL LIMON PRESENTS THEIR NEW SINGLE & VIDEO “LO MEJOR QUE HAY EN MI VIDA”
LA ARROLLADORA BANDA EL LIMÓN
WITH OVER 15 BILLION OF GLOBAL STREAMS
PRESENTS A NEW TRACK THAT WILL GO STRAIGHT TO THE HEART
“LO MEJOR QUE HAY EN MI VIDA”
After managing to accumulate over 15 billion global streams on digital platforms, 3 billion views on YouTube, 16 songs at #1 on Billboard and 33 within the Top 10 of this list, the band led by René Camacho, launches today its new single titled “Lo major que hay en mi vida”, a song that is sure to become a viral hymn that celebrates love.
This ballad, written by the well-known Mexican regional singer-songwriter, Edén Muñoz, recounts a pure and true love, a feeling capable of healing the wounds of the past and elevating the essence of the person to a point of happiness that can only be obtained with a true miracle.
“Lo mejor que hay en mi vida” is accompanied by an official video where the band shares moments of fun without forgetting that, at the end of the day, what matters most is that being who loves us and lights up our lives.
La Arrolladora is:
- More than 43 years of artistic career.
- More than 15 billion global views on all platforms.
- + 3 billion views on Youtube
- They have positioned more than 16 songs at #1 on Billboard and 33 within the Top 10 of this list.
- More than 32 record productions in their career.
- Multiple recognitions for the high sales and reproductions of their music.
- Several times winners of Billboard Awards, Latin Grammy, Lo Nuestro, Lunas del Auditorio, among many others.
- Considered among the 300 most influential leaders in Mexico, for four consecutive years.
- Nominated for the Latin American Music Awards 2022 in the categories: Favorite Duo or Group and Favorite Song-Regional Mexican.
Follow Arrolladora in their Tour 2022:
25 March … Tepic, Nayarit
16 April —-Fresno , CA
19 April — Palenque Texcoco
24 April—-Sacramento, CA