08 Jan GRAMMY® AWARD-WINNING NORTEÑO MUSIC SUPER STARS, LOS TUCANES DE TIJUANA,WILL DELIGHT L.A.AUDIENCES WITH THEIR SIGNATURE CORRIDOS AT THE CONGA ROOM
Premiering their new single “SOY PARRANDERO” from their forthcoming album titled: “CORRIDOS TIME – PINTA DE MAGNATE, SESSION ONE”
Thursday January 16, 2014
Vesper Public Relations, Los Angeles, Ca. January 2014 – The internationally renowned venue, The Conga Room, is proud to present GRAMMY® award-winning Norteño/Corrido super stars,LOS TUCANES DE TIJUANA.
Ready to make Angelenos dance to the sounds of their popular corrido and norteño tunes, the group will premiere their new single titled “SOY PARRANDERO” from their forthcoming album “Corridos Time- Pinta de Magnate, Session One” at the The Conga Room’s LA Live stage on January 16, 2014.
LOS TUCANES DE TIJUANA tickets are now available at The Conga Room, located at 800 West Olympic Boulevard, Los Angeles, 90015. https://tickets.congaroom.com/LosTucanesdeTijuana&Tickets
Acclaimed for bringing super star artists of all genres to Los Angeles, The Conga Room is a truly an international venue in the heart of Downtown Los Angeles and has become a prime spot for tastemakers&all audiences looking to experience the best talent in Hollywood& L.A.
With a career spanning well over two decades, LOS TUCANES DE TIJUANA continue to captivate audiences with high-energy and rhythmic Norteño/Corrido sounds such as the new single, “SOY PARRANDERO”, off their new album “CORRIDOS TIME – PINTA DE MAGNATE, SESSION ONE” set to be released on February 2014 on Universal Music Latino/Fonovisa Records.
LOS TUCANES DE TIJUANA will enthrall the Los Angeles audience, performing some of their greatest hits off “SOY PARRANDERO” available now on iTunes.
LOS TUCANES DE TIJUANA anticipate to the new single to be a hit, as was their previous single “REHABILITADO”, which reached the top of the chart on radio in Mexico and United States.
RECENT LOS TUCANES DE TIJUANA CAREER HIGHLIGHTS:
- September 2012 – Los Tucanes de Tijuana became a key factor in the creation of the documentary film, “Made in Mexico” from English producer, Duncan Bridgeman. The beautifully narrated film documents traditions and customs rooted in Mexico, as well as the country’s music that stands out globally, as such, Los Tucanes de Tijuana were invited to participate.
- November 2012 – Los Tucanes de Tijuana win the Latin GRAMMY®, in the “Norteño Album of the year” category with their album “365 Days”, becomingtheir first GRAMMY® in their twenty-five year artistic career.
- June 25, 2013 – Los Tucanes de Tijuana contribute their single “El Corrido de Cuco” to thesoundtrack of the animated film “El Americano”, executive-produced by Edward James Olmos, directed by Ricardo Arnaiz,co-directed by Mike Kunkel and produced by Gerry Cardoso and Alex Flores.
- 63 radio hits on the Billboard charts.
- 31 new album productions.
- 32 Gold records certified by RIAA.
- 30 Platinum records certified by RIAA.
- 50 music video productions featuring the most beautiful actresses & performers such as: Alicia Machado, Vanesa Villela, Costenza Lopez, Paty Alvarez, Odalys Garcia, Luz Elena Gonzalez, Galilea Montijo, Eugenia Cauduro, Aline Hernandez, Susana Gonzalez, Adriana Fonseca, Manola Diez, Laisha Wilkins, Lucia Mendez, Barbara Mori, Ivonne Montero, Claudia Lizaldi, Fabiola Campomanes, Jackeline Arroyo, Marlene Favela, “Nuestra Belleza Nayarit” Tania Vázquez, Jimena, Mariana Seone, Gaby Ramirez, Noelia & many more as well as special appearances of the greatest actors & comedians in Mexico such as Joaquin Cordero & Teo Gonzalez.
And this is why they are ‘the band that changed the direction of Norteño music,’ “Los Papas de Los Pollitos”,LOS TUCANES DE TIJUANA!
Visit Los Tucanes De Tijuana at: